Thursday, June 10, 2010

My new favorite show, extreme makeover: bedroom edition, etc.

It's been almost a week since I've posted. Sorry for the slow start! Lot's to discuss!

Pretty Little Liars. I think this might be my new favorite show. I haven't had a show since The OC. This is kind of reminiscent of Gossip Girl, Desperate, etc.

Plot: A group of 5 friends split up after one of them, Allison, disappears one summer. A year after the disappearance, the others reunite once Allison's body is found. They each receive creepy texts from her after her death, because she knows their secrets.

It's weird. I like it. Hopefully it won't be canceled.



Foursquare. I joined the other day and am obsessed. At first I had no idea what in the world what I was doing. I must admit I found it quite creepy as well that people know where you are. It's actually great for anyone who likes Twitter. I tend to tweet, but I never really know what to tweet about. I usually re-tweet or reply, and that's about it. Foursquare makes it simple for me to keep my followers updated. P.S. I dig it because it let's you know who the posers are. Don't deny that you also get irked when folks tell you they go someplace ALL the time. Ha! Comment or message me if you want to be Foursquare or Twitter friends!

Redecorating my room. This weekend all I'll be doing is redoing my room. When I was 12, I thought it would be a great idea to paint it pink and orange. It's still ridiculously cute and similar to something you might see in a PB Teen catalog, but I'll feel bad for my mom and dad once I move out and they'll have to re-paint it. Plus, there's no way I can put my Caps fathead on an orange and pink wall. I'm still living out of boxes and suitcases from the end of the school year too.

Step 1.
Clean/throw away stuff I don't need/send things to Goodwill. Step 2. Unpack FINALLY. Step 3. Paint the walls green! Step 4. Organize and redecorate!

I'll let you know how it goes. I wish I had before and after photos. Maybe later.

Lilly warehouse sale. It was fabulous. Not as great as the years before because the sample sizes ran out quickly. I promised myself not to unpack any of my goodies until I finish my room. Pictures and details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment